* International students can’t enroll into the Computer Networking Technology program due to the difficulty of sending books and materials to students.
Prospective international students applying for Admission to Iowa Central must:
1. Complete an International Student Application
2. Show evidence of their English proficiency by providing one of the following:
a. TOEFL Score of 500 or higher (CBT 173 or higher), or
b. An official transcript showing a satisfactory grade (C or better) of a freshman level English course at an approved U.S. college or university, or
c. A high school transcript from a country where English language is the basic language taught.
1. Iowa Central College Online requires all prospective international students from non-English speaking countries to submit a TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score.
2. International students are expected to score at least 500 on the paper based test or at least 173 on a computer based test for acceptance.
By submitting this form, I confirm that the information provided on this form is accurate and complete and I agree to receive email communications, phone calls, and SMS/Text Messages from Iowa Central Community College at the numbers provided above, including my wireless numbers if provided. Contact methods may include calls or texts made using automated technology. I understand this consent is not required to attend Iowa Central and that if I wish to request information without providing the above consent, I may request information by contacting the College directly at 800-395-0292.